Reply by Cinematrix

Dear Customer,

After having investigated your case, our financial department has accepted your refund request and you can expect your money back usually within 7 up to 10 business days on the same card that was charged.

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time. We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.cinematrix.net

Kind regards,
Cinematrix Team.
Author's

I was just in contact with Diago from online support on January 30th at approximately 2:30 pm CTS.I had explained that I had no knowledge of an agreement made with Cinematrix nor did I authorize any withdrawal of funds from my account for a subscription to watch movies online.

I also have no record of any e-mail sent to me of a trial period ending to cancel my subscription on September 11 or 12 as stated in a conversation with another customer representative.I asked for a full refund of $241.66 and was told that they could not do so since they had my credit card number and someone signing up for a subscription.I again stated I do not know how my credit card info was obtained and did not sign up for a subscription or forget as was accused of forgetting by Diago. I did not forget nor did I agree to these charges that were made fraudulently and with out my knowledge. So this would be considered fraudulent as you specifically state in your "Terms of Use" A full refund would given if... 6.3 FRAUD & UNAUTHORIZED USE Cinematrix is concerned with your security and protects you from fraud.

In the event of a charge to your account that you do not recognize, have not authorized, and that is not related to yourself neither directly nor indirectly, Cinematrix will reimburse you for the full amount.

In case you experience a fraudulent charge on your account, please contact our support team by phone, skype or email.Phone - 00 1-855-225-3961 Skype - support.cinematrix.sip Email - support@cinematrix.net I would expect a full refund if Cinematrix stands behind the company's "Terms of Use"

Review about: Cinematrix Account.

Reason of review: Fraudulent charges made to my account.

I didn't like: Frustrated.

Had an Experience with Cinematrix?